Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Hope you are having a good week.  It's been much colder here, but mainly dry and also mainly sunny.  Looks like time in dad's garden will be much less now.  Roll on summer:)
 
 
Polly is a real nester and doesn't like me making her bed all neat and tidy.

 
Have found that she is a bit anxious when out on the lead.  Think with time she will realise there's nothing to worry about.  She has been fine meeting dogs, even dogs that have been barking at her.  Considering I've not had her four weeks yet, I think she's doing great.
 
Well I hope you are all ok.  Don't forget to hug your hounds.

7 comments:

  1. We are just finishing up a lovely vacation. Heading home tomorrow. Kind of sad because I love being on vacation, but can't complain because we had a nice break. You'll be hearing about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Remains Now, Hope you have a good journey home. Looking forward to hearing about your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Polly, you're looking very comfy there all tucked in bed!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never understood the point of a neat and tidy bed. It just gets messed up again anyhoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny, I quickly trained mum to put my soft blanket over me.

    gyeong, Exactly:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs neat and tidy when she does cosy so well.

    Sue and the taylor pack plus Belle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, Trouble is mum likes it tidy. i just stand and watch her neaten it all up and then take great delight in messing it up:) Polly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.