Tuesday, 23 October 2012

I have set up a new eBay group called Sue's RAK Group. 

This is a group for people who would like to spread a little random act of kindness. Once a month all those that want to take part can put their name down. You will then be given the details of the person who you should send a card and if you wish a small gift to. Ideally the gift and card should be home made, but no problem if they aren't. The gift shouldn't cost to make or buy more than a couple of pounds. You can do this anonymously or put your details in the card.

The group site will also be a place for members to chat about anything they like.
 
Anyone (it's open to people from any country) who wishes to join can do so by clicking on the image over on the right, which will take you to the group site, or let me have your eBay ID and I can invite you.
 
It is nice to spread a little happiness.


9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea! I love your button. I believe I signed up. I clicked the "Join" button, but I can't tell if it worked. So interesting that you are doing this. I was just talking with a friend the other day and told her that I want to do a "kindness challenge" on my blog in 2013. Different than what you have here, but kindness is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. houndstooth, Thanks. You are welcome to join, but you need an eBay ID.

    What Remains Now, You've not come through on the group. Could you let me have your eBay ID and then I can invite you.

    Lookig forward to seeing your idea on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Great idea - I've set a 'Request to Join' from ebay.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath, I have not received your request, but did send and invite to you. I'll send it again now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brilliant idea.

    The Lady Of The House has messaged you on Facebook about joining

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Winnie, Just got your mum's request and she is now a member of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clicked to join the RAK group. Not sure if I need to do anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat, For some reason it hasn't gone through. Could you email me your Ebay ID and then I can invite you that way.

    My email is : songsogblue@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.