Tuesday, 14 January 2014

I hope you are all having a good week.

Polly's limp seems to be improving with the anti-inflammatory painkillers.  She's not happy as she's not allowed to do zoomies in my dad's garden.  I don't want her annoying whatever the problem is.  I need to give the tablets a goo chance to cure the problem.



As you can see both Polly and Albe are more than happy to just chill.

I would like to ask a favour of my blogging friends.  My friends' 3 year old German Shepherd slipped a disc and had to be operated on.  She's come through the op, but there is a long recovery ahead for her.  Please send her positive healing thoughts.


Don't forget to hug your hound/s.

6 comments:

  1. We always keep Rimadyl on hand for when things flare up. My guys all have their paws crossed for your friend's German Sheperd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of good thoughts to your friend's dog!

    I'm glad Polly's limp is clearing up and getting better. Here's hoping she won't be on zoomie restriction for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you Polly, Best to lie up a while to let your leg heal.
    Frankie de tabby always has his paw ready for anyone who is ill.
    Luvs Cat Flap Cavalier X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gyeong, I will ask the vet if I can keep some by me.

    houndstooth, Trouble is when the zoomies ban is lifted, you just know she is going to go mad:)

    soggibottom, Thank you and thanks to Frankie as well.


    Thanks for all your kind messages about my friends GS. Hopefully she is collecting her tomorrow, but she has many months of recovery ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad the limp is getting better!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.