Sunday, 23 February 2014

I hope you have all had a good week and a nice relaxing weekend.

Our weather is still cold, with some showers, but also a lot of sunshine.  

Birds are starting to check out nest boxes and Daffs are almost out.  Crocus and Snowdrops have been out a couple of weeks now.  Shrubs are showing buds, as are trees, so spring isn't too far away.

Polly and Albe are getting fed up with the weather.  They'd much rather be outside in the garden, but even they are doing their business and then coming more or less straight back in.

Thought it was time for a few shots of Albe.  He is such a lovely lad, but he doesn't like his photo taken:)




 I got him in the end:)



This is Polly's new night coat.  It's so well made I have ordered another one, but that will be in a different pattern.



I treated myself to this Swiss Cheese plant the other week.  My very old one had died.



I have put a few new crafting projects on my PurplePoppy Crafting page.


Well you all take care.  Don't forget to hug your hound/s.

8 comments:

  1. Doesn't Polly look great in her night attire. Twizzle is the same as Albe and hates the camera still you got one eventually. Love your recent makes so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, It is rather snazzy:) Thanks.

    Hope you have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought that the night coat was for wearing outside so that the coat would show in the dark! Finally I realized it's probably a sleeping coat.
    Where did you order it from?
    Love the music ( makes me think of Michelle Kwan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, I ordered it from a lady on Facebook. She does them and donates money to a Greyhound charity called GAP. Her name on FB is Helen Middlemist and she has a horse as her avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Albe camera shy? I bet that coat keeps her nice and warm all night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gyeong, Well if you call turning away from the camera every bloomin time camera shy, yep:) LOL

    The coat is a lovely soft fleece and does keep her warm. Of course she snuggles up to me for warmth as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might have better luck getting pictures of Albe if you turn the flash off your camera and use natural light.

    Polly looks quite fetching in her new coat! Although I think it would be hard to find something she doesn't look good in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. houndstooth, Thanks for the tip. Trouble is the dogs are often inside where it isn't light enough without the flash.

    I'm sure Flattery is the same. Blacks can get away with any colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.