Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Wednesday 12th March - WOYWW

Here is my WOYWW (What's On Your Workbench Wednesday).  If you want to know more about this weekly event, take a look at Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk


Today (well to be honest it was Monday) I have the makings ready for some Toppers and two cards for a swap.



The Toppers theme was Easter.



This card is for a swap and the theme was Blue.  

I used a beautiful Topper I had received in a previous swap.



This card's theme is Easter and is for a swap as well.  

I used various bits from a lovely Easter card I received last year.


Hope you all have a lovely WOYW Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Please explain the "topper". What does that mean, and also the "swap".
    The projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue...lovely Easter cards, pretty colours. and now I'm bopping to "The Wanderer" ..thanks and have a great week RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, I will go onto your blog and answer your questions, but in case anyone else was wondering, A Topper is an embellishment that goes on top of a card. Usually made with a backing card, which sometimes can be more than one layer and different textures and thickness. Then you'd have a flower, picture, etc., on top of that. Then when you send it to your Swap Pal they an use it to make a card. I am a member of two crafting groups on Ebay and they run various swaps. Also a member of a crafting group on FB.

    Robyn, Thanks. Glad you liked the music:)

    You have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you're very good about using your swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, Toppers from swaps are very useful. You can make a quick card, or embellish the card even more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.

All comments will appear once approved.