Wednesday, 5 March 2014

WOYWW 5th March

Here is my WOYWW (What's On Your Workbench Wednesday).  If you want to know more about this weekly event, take a look at Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk



I have been sorting through my ribbons.  I have a lot of ribbons.  Oddments of a reasonable length get put on this rack below.  I use bulldog clips to hold the ribbons. 


I got the racks below from a seller on Ebay.  I have ribbons and Washi Tape on them.  When I want to use them I move them over onto my desk.


Here I have on my desk two more containers with ribbons.


Here I have wound ribbon onto a Dolly Peg.  The ribbon does unravel sometimes, so I am wondering what I can use to stop this.  Any ideas?



Hope you all have a fab WOYW Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. Mmmm... ribbon!
    Sorry I can't help with the dolly pegs. I use http://www.ribbonring.com/ cards to store all of mine.
    Happy WOYWW
    Laura
    69

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use tiny pins that are used for sewing and it works for me. You do have an amazing ribbon collection. Oh the music scared the s..t out of me, I wan't expecting it LOL

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 14
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how organized you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. houndstooth, I've always been like that:)

    Eliza, That's a good idea. I love my ribbons:)

    Sorry about the music:) LOL

    Laura, Thanks for your tip for storing ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your far too organized Sue. I cleared up my work space the other day, couldn't find a thing after :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the music! It's Sharon, #95. Ideas to keep the ribbon from unraveling - I use this organizing tool, too, and I either stick a straight pin in the end or add a piece of tape to keep it together. Love all your organizational tools!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soggiebottom, You can never be too organized:)

    Sharon, Thanks. I did think about tape. Will have to experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you organize the music so that you can find the right song for the topic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, I'll email you about the music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came by to visit your site! Was wondering where that music was coming from on my computer! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruckus Eskie, Thanks for stopping by. Got you fooled for a minute then:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dropping by to say hi! what neatly organized ribbons. I sometimes use a sewing pin to keep a ribbon in place.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@28

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peggy, Thanks for stopping by. Happy WOYWW to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.