Friday, 21 March 2014


Yesterday I was over at my dad's.  As the grass was dry and Polly hasn't limped for months, I let Polly off lead in the garden.  At first she was happy to just wander round.  When I called her to come in, she looked up at me.  I knew what was about to happen.  She's not done zoomies for over three months, as the vet said to keep her on the lead for at least that long.

Well she took off full pelt.  After two laps (dad has a large garden), she slowed to a run for the next couple of laps.  She then came in panting and flopped down exhausted.  Think she'll need to build her stamina up.  She was so happy:)  


 Had worried she might be limping this morning, but she's fine.

Hope you and your fur babies are all doing ok.  Don't forget to give you hound/s a hug.

10 comments:

  1. How nice! Glad Polly got to run around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Thanks for stopping by.

    Hoping it will be dry tomorrow, so Polly can be out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Good for you, Polly. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, She got to do zoomies yesterday as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing that feels as good as a proper leg stretch! I wish you'd gotten pictures of her in her running glory. I am glad Polly is all healed up, just in time for Spring weather!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny, Mum says I was going so fast she'd never have kept up with me with the camcorder:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet she was glad to finally get some zoomies in. And not limp afterwards. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gyeong, She was:) Hoping the grass will dry off quickly, so she can do more zoomies today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When the dogs are enjoying themselves, only a heart of stone wouldn't be able to thrill in response!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, They constantly cause us to smile:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.

All comments will appear once approved.