Sunday, 18 May 2014

 We are having beautiful sunny and warm days at the moment.  I'd certainly not want the temps too much higher.   Even the dogs aren't staying out in the garden for long, preferring to lay out inside.  The forecast for here over the next 10 days are for temps between 18 and 23.  Also showers are forecast from Wednesday.  Next weekend is a holiday one here and my brother and sister-in-law are coming up, but looks like it will be wet. 



 Here's Polly having a walkabout yesterday.




This can't be comfortable.




Polly with her new stuffie, which we've name Puppy.  When I bought it I hadn't realised it had a squeaker, so that's a bonus in Polly's eyes:)




Polly was limping this morning, so I gave her half a Rimadyl.  I've checked her feet and she may have a couple of corns starting, but I'm not sure.  It could be the Arthritis.  Will have to keep an eye on her feet.  If she does develop a corn, we'll be back on the Lori Rose treatment.

Well I hope you have a fab week ahead.

Remember to hug your hound/s.



7 comments:

  1. Polly what a lovely stroll through the garden you had :) and I love your new squeaky stuffy Puppy :) I hope your poor feet are okay...Doc has been on Rimadyl before for his arthritis ...we just have to look after you pups! have fun with your family coming up and I hope it doesn't rain...send it here if it does :) pee ess get mum to email her addy again sweets a I have stamps :) hugs Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, you tell Mom you just need a Pedicure each week! If that doesn't work, mom must carry you everywhere! Then, of course, if she can't carry you, a pram would work!
    Good luck with your sore feet!
    I like your new stuffie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, Rimadyl has given Polly an upset tum. Rather whiffy:) Strange thing is I only gave her half a one and she's been fine on a whole one before.

    I'll try and get the rain sent your way:)

    Have emailed you with my address.

    Hazel, Don't you give her any ideas:)

    Hugs to you and your two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you guys aren't used to those crazy hot days. My guys go out, do their business, and come back in to lay down in the comfort of the A/C all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gyeong, The temps aren't crazy yet, but they are hot enough for me and Polly:) It is annoying to be stuck inside through the colder months and then find it's too hot to sit out:)

    We only have A/C in the car. I suppose we could all just about get in:) Luckily with my flat being on the ground floor it keeps cool.

    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the Lori Rose treatment? I suspect Flattery may have a corn and I know I need to start working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. houndstooth, I've just emailed you about the Lori Rose treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.