Saturday, 21 June 2014

Well another week is almost over.  They say as you get older time goes quicker.  Well soon it won't be worth my while getting out of bed:) 

It's been another lovely day, although it did go hazy this afternoon.  Temps were more than hot enough.


Here's a Kalanchoe (Flaming Katie) I bought the other day.



Here's Albe in the garden today.



Roses looking lovely, although not much scent.



Dad's little flower patch.



Here's Polly a short time ago.  She'd had several wanders round the garden and a couple of zoomies, so is happily worn out:)




I hope you have all had a lovely day and an even nicer one tomorrow.

Don't forget to hug your hound/s.

8 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures today! The garden and the pups are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at your comment that we might as well all just stay in bed! So true! This year is going by at warp speed for some reason. Thank you for sharing your awesome photos! I love that Flaming Katie plant and will have to look into that! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. houndstooth, Thank you. My dad does love his garden, even though he can't do so much now.

    As to the beautiful pups, I would have to agree:)

    Darnell, Everyone seems to agree that time is speeding up:)

    I got my Flaming Katie in Morrison's. They come in pinks, reds, yellows, orange and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo of your Dad's garden Sue, I love roses, we have a beautiful pink one, but as beautiful as it looks has no sent. Lovely Albe and looks as though Polly is worn out :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are lovely. I used to garden a good bit before moving into the motorhome, so I get a flower fix from seeing yours! Your babies look happy , as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soggiebottom, Thanks. It doesn't take much to tire Polly out:

    Hazel, Thank you. Albe and Polly are easily pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polly knows she has my heart, but isn't Albe a handsome chap?!
    Moth orchids are £5 in my local Sainsburys at the moment... wondered if it was the same in yours... would be a great place to start. Just make sure the leaves are firm and not too floppy and it should be a good one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, Rarely go to the larger Sainsbury's and the smaller one doesn't have plants. i will look out in Morrisons and Tescos, as they do have them at times.

    For an old boy, Albe is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.