Friday, 6 June 2014

Well I hope you've had a good week and are now looking forward to the weekend.  We've had some torrential rain, but today is sunny, temps are rising and most importantly it's dry.  All change tomorrow with rain and thunder storms.  Then Sunday it's supposed to be dry, sunny with some cloudy spells.


I've been looking at old photos recently.


 Could this really be me?


My dad loves this photo of me.


Me, Mum & Roger on holiday.


Me with Badger my first pet.


Aren't photos a wonderful thing.  They bring memories flooding back.



Well you all take care and don't forget to hug your hound/s.

14 comments:

  1. Aw, you were a seriously cute baby!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I think you need to go to SpecSavers:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why your dad loves that picture of you in the garden! It looks like you had a lot of fun growing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. houndstooth, I did have a happy childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were beautiful, and I;m glad you shared with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, Thank you.

    When I look at those photos I can't believe that skinny kid is me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The badger picture is my favorite. Pretty little girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gary, Why thank you kind sir:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love old photos too. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so funny. I was just at my mom's house, and looking at old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gyeong, You'll have to put some up on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your old photo's Sue & weren't you cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Di, That's why I said 'is this really me':) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.