Wednesday, 27 August 2014

WOYWW 27th August, 2014

Here is my WOYWW (What's On Your Workbench Wednesday).  If you want to know more about this weekly event, take a look at Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk



I have six cards made from a die cut sheet.  Sorry the photos aren't very good, but they have a lot of sparkling bits which kept reflecting off the camera.

I've used Washi Tape and ribbon on this one, with a flower headed pin to cover the hole on the sentiment.

Again I have used Washi Tape and some ribbon, with the sentiment covering the fact I cut the ribbon too short:)  I added a leaf head pin to try and even out the card.

Another with Washi Tape and ribbon and the sentiments hole covered with a flower headed pin.


Same again:)


On this one I added a pre-made ribbon and a leaf pin.


Back to Washi Tape, ribbon and a flower pin.



I hope you have a lovely WOYWW.

14 comments:

  1. well Sue you are really being very industrious there.. and using up your washi tape which has to be a good thing!!
    happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #10 I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I see all the sparkles. Very nice cards Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Sue, Happy woyww Jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, happy WOYWW - you've been very busy with a set of lovely cards. Cheers RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely very pretty! People must really enjoy getting your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of cards you have. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Kind regards
    Mariane
    http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1505

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you see, if you hadn't confessed to covering up the too short ribbon with a sentiment, I'd have been none the wiser!! What a lovely selection of cards - I really love the soft colours :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue these are beautiful indeed and I love the colours...what a clever gal you are :) hugs and loves Bev xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You outdid yourself this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaz, Thank you. I love Washi Tape so much, I find it hard to use it:)

    Mary, Thank you.

    Jill, Thank you.

    Robyn, Thank you.

    houndstooth, That's so kind of you to say.

    Mariane, Thank you for stopping by.

    LLJ, I thought that if someone reads that I had made the mistake, but managed to cover it up it might help them in the future:) It was the colours that caught my eye.

    Bev, Thank you.

    Hazel, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh so many gorgeous cards but it's probably the best way to make them doing several at the same time.
    I love the birds and the colours. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angela, Thank you. I do tend to make a batch of cards at one time and then don't do much for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely, and what a beautiful use of the pictures combined with the washi tape and glitter. I like the way you've changed up each card, and of course I'm loving that blue bird card especially. It's brilliant the way you've used the toppers and made so many cards yet each one is different in the layout & embellishments. I enjoyed each one, and TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MaryH, Thank you for your kind comments.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.

All comments will appear once approved.