Sunday, 30 November 2014

Sues RAK Group



In November, 2012 I set up a new eBay group called Sue’s RAK Group.  This is a group for people who would like to spread a little random act of kindness.  Once a month all those that want to take part can put their name down.  You will then be given the details of the person who you should send a card and if you wish a small gift to.  Ideally the gift and card should be homemade, but no problem if they aren't.  The gift shouldn't cost to make or buy more than a couple of pounds.  You can do this anonymously or put your details in the card.  The group site will also be a place for members to chat about anything they like.



 
If you’d like to join you can do so by going onto eBay and clicking on the Community button (over on the right at the top) and then clicking Groups. Then just put Sue's RAK Group into the search bar, or let me have your eBay ID and I can invite you.




It doesn't matter where you live, as this group is open to everyone.  The only thing you have to do is let me have your eBay ID, your email and your postal address.  Also need your birthday, but day and month only, you don't have to tell us your age:)  Members addresses and emails are not put up onto the group site, but added to the members List and emailed out to members.

The group is a 'Closed' group, so only members can read it.  

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea! How interesting that it is through e-Bay. I love all your photos, and caring thoughts. Our "rescue kitty" from July is thriving and the sweetest feline friend ever! I hope you are doing well, Sue. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I am in two crafting groups on eBay and one that moved over to facebook.

    Glad your kitty is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that EBAY has groups etc! I thought it was just sales, mostly bidding! Shows that I haven't been on EBAY very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, There are loads of groups.

    Hope you have a good start to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great group of people. :-) April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, Thanks for your sweet comment on my Bernie post. Much appreciated. At the moment, I can't participate in your RAK group, but perhaps later I can look into this. Didn't know there were eBay groups either. Hope you're set for a good weekend. TFS & hugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MaryH, You are welcome to join anytime. You don't have to take part each month in the RAK.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, thanks for taking time to leave a suggestion on my Verification post. No on any recent updates to this computer. I've never done a system restore, so I'm hesitant to jump right in and try that. I'm hoping somebody else may be experiencing the same problem and that it is a blogger glitch. Evidently it happened yesterday as a blogger mentioned it this morning. I made that lights post yesterday late evening, and didn't see anything squirrely at that time. And I did that post the same as I always do. Grrrr. Thanks for taking time to look. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. MaryH, You are welcome. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue, you took the time to offer a suggestion, and I very much appreciated it! Actually, I've found that just ignoring it works too! Glad that you enjoyed the post with the lights. I was concerned that I'd bore everyone with all the pictures. I'm not a very adept photographer either, but my DH worked very hard, so I was proud of what he did. You have a good rest of the week, and pats to Miss Polly too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. MaryH, Always like to help if I can, but like you doing nothing often corrects the glitch.

    I loved the lights. Don't decorate my little flat, so nice to see others.

    Thanks for the hugs. We send them right back to you (((Mary))).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the sentiment!!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sue, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.