Sunday, 23 August 2015

A Walk Along The Beach With Friends

A few weeks ago my friend Hilary came over with her Greyhound Milo and we set off for a walk along the cliffs.  I didn't have my camera, so Hilary took these photos for me.

Here's Honey and Polly as we pass the lighthouse heading off the cliffs to go down to the beach.



Honey showing us her Anubis ears.



This is  a Little Egret.  Never seen one on the beach before.



Think my girls were wondering were we were going, as I'd not taken them on this beach before.



Here are my girls.  Polly in the red harness, Honey in the blue one and Hilary's Milo in his purple harness.



Here I am with the trio.



A walk is so much nicer with friends along.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, always lovely to stroll on the beach with friends, I miss living in Yeppoon we walked most mornings. Thanks for all your thoughtful comments and hope you have a wonderful weekend.Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place to walk, Sue! Very sweet. Thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see the girls. I'm glad you all had a nice time. Hope you're having a great weekend.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, Thanks for stopping by. I love catching up with your blog.

    Donna, Thanks for leaving your comment.

    April, Thank you. Yes, we are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the girls (& Milo) with us. What handsome creatures they all are, and easy to see they were enjoying the walk. Our granddog Ogee is a dark black, like your girls, except he doesn't have any white/gray on him - yet! The other 2 brindles (Dallas & Reilly) are beginning to have a bit of shading around their muzzles. Nice to see a picture of you with your sweet dogs, and glad you had a friend along to enjoy the beach with you. Have a great Sunday afternoon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, Polly is 8 now and going white on her face. Honey is 4 and has some white markings on her face, including a light white strip down her nose. I thin the black dogs show their white/grey muchmore than other colours.

    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures! The pups all looked like they enjoyed the walk. It is so much more fun to walk with friends.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, Yes, we all enjoyed the walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your all looking good guys.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freya, Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.