Friday, 7 August 2015

for nominating me to show you 8 photos that bring me happiness.  


Well I had to trawl through my photos on Picasa, as once I have used the image I usually delete them or they get printed off and eventually go into a scrapbook.  Anyway I have found these ones.  Apologies for the blurred ones, but they photos of photos.

Like Sue my dogs give me happiness, so they feature heavily:)


Poppy my Jack Russell.  She sure was a big dog in a little body.  She use to love to play with a big football and has us in stitches with her antics.

Here is Song my first Greyhound.  A beautiful blue colour.  We enjoyed many lovely walks.

 Maggie my dad's Staffie.  Dad had her when she was already at least 10 (they didn't know as she was a stray).  She was a talker and would jabber away at you and she had a lovely smile.

Honey my new girl that I got early January 2015.  She makes me happy with her antics and her smile.  She's been a good sister to Polly.

Song with Gypsy and my friend Julie.  Gypsy was young here.  She is now like a big shaggy bear:)  Her mum Julie is a lovely lady.  I call her my angel.

 Polly (my second Greyhound) with dad's second dog Albe.  He was another old dog that dad took on. The two got on so well together and it was sad when Albe went to The Bridge.

My mum and dad on their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  My brother, sister-in-law and nephew all came to celebrate.  Sadly both have now passed on, but I think of them daily and have so many happy memories.


Kermit, my car.  When I got him there was a pink piggy on the aerial.  That vanished, so now there is a green frog.  Bought him July 2014 and have enjoyed every minute of the freedom he gives me.




I now nominate the following blogs, but there's no obligation to do it. 

April at Scrapbooking and Cardmaking 101
Di at Di's Doodle Blog
Carrie at Tales and Tails
Midge at Catflap Cavalier
Bev at Fozzie.M



11 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, Sue! I especially love that you named your car! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, The name fits the car:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of happy Sue! i remember when your Dad lost Albe..so sad...and when you first got Honey :) good memories and nice memories of those gone and those still here :) thankyou for the nomination i will be honoured to share some happy shots :) big hugs to you all Bev xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, Thank you for your stopping by.

    Glad you will take part in What Makes You Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my my goodness! Thank you for nominating me! And what beautiful eye candy you shared. What beautiful photos. Well - I"m off to go put together my post. :-) Sue - you are the best.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. April, Glad you want to take part in What Makes You Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dogs outnumber the people. That sounds about right :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, I have created a page for my 8 (or 9) pics, thank you for the nomination but I can't think of anyone else to nominate myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di, That doesn't matter, you can still do your photos if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://diannesdooodleblog.blogspot.ie/p/8-photos-that-make-me.html

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.