Saturday, 5 September 2015

It turns out YouTube have changed their policy , so you can't download like we use to from it for the blog music.  It does say something about only download one track at a time rather than a playlist, but I have tried that it it still won't play.  Will keep trying to sort it.

My brother and sil came up for a visit yesterday.  Despite a dismal day we made it down town in the dry in the afternoon.  Then went for a meal at a pub in the evening.  My dessert was Blood Orange and Grenadine Sorbet.  OMG!!!!  It was the best thing I have ever tasted.  Didn't know I liked Grenadine, although I doubt I would as a drink, but it made the sorbet.

My brother and sil will be over a bit later this morning and then we will go somewhere later today.  Then going for a Chinese meal tonight.  When they leave me tonight they will go back to the hotel and leave from there in the morning for home.  A short visit, but still lovely to see them.

I leave you with a photo I took yesterday of Honey.


Hope you have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Oh YUMMO! Sue i live blood orange..and Grenadine combined sounds delish..look at sweet Honey..bless her heart...maybe she has had too much fun today :) loves to you all Bev and the gang xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an enjoyable time, despite the weather, Sue! Hope you are feeling well. Warm hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and your family had a good time. Honey just loves her Pooh Bear. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, Will certainly order it again if they have it on the menu.

    Both my girls got loads of attention from my brother and sil, so they were very happy.

    Donna, It has been a nice time, although short. I will be doing a blog post about where we went yesterday.

    April, Thanks. Yes, both Polly and Honey like their Pooh Bears. Thank goodness I found a second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you are enjoying a lovely visit with your family. And that you had some dry weather to enjoy the restaurant outings too. Your dessert sounds yummy, and I love the lush red of grenadine - just in a glass of ginger ale. Adds a bit of sparkle & taste. Cute picture of Honey. All relaxed and hugging her Pooh. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. MaryH, I'll have to try the Grenadine in Ginger Ale:)

    I could take several photos a day of my girls cuddling their Pooh Bears:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to see family, sounds like you had a great time together.
    Look at honey, loves Pooh!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.