Saturday, 31 October 2015

I wanted to share with you this beautiful poem Bev Green wrote.  You can check out her blog here http://dinz1234.com/




DEDICATED TO ALL MY PRECIOUS PETS WHO DANCE WITH THE ANGELS.


Will you be my angel and place me in your heart. 
Will you always love me until the day we part. 
Will you be my angel and handle me with care.
Will you keep me close and promise to be there. 
Will you be my angel and shelter me from harm.
 Will you offer comfort within your loving arms. 
Will you be my angel and snuggle close at night.
Will you reassure me if I should get a fright. 
Will you be my angel and spend your life with me. 
Will you be my angel when I need to be set free.
Will I now be your angel I hear within your heart. I will always be your angel I have been from the start. 

By Bev Green



12 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, Sue? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, You are welcome. I felt it had to be shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna make me cry! It is a lovely poem. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, The first time I read I had to grab a tissue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Says it all so very precious. TFS here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. MaryH, You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poem, Sue, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, Had to share it, as it is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue thankyou for sharing my poem.indeed we all feel that love for our babies..and when they go...well worlds are sadder for sure..much love to you and Polly and Honey xxx Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bev, I had to share it as it is so beautiful. Hugs to you and your fur babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is beautiful Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.