Saturday, 9 January 2016

Honey's 1st Gotcha Day (9th January, 2016)

Well I can't believe that I have had Honey for a year today (9th January).  It feels like she has always been here.

As different as Polly was to Song, she is different from Polly.  She loves to play with the squeakies, even when they don't squeak anymore and has endless mad moments.

She is very loving and often plonks her front half on me and will happily stay there until she has relaxed so much her back legs sag.





I am so lucky she found Polly and I.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, happy gotchaday Honey! Extra pats and hugs today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Thanks for the pats and hugs. Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Gotcha Day, Sue and Honey! You are both sweethearts! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy gotcha day Honey. She's one lucky gal. Have a great day.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, Thank you.

    April, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww,She is lucky to have found you! Celebrate the anniversary of you finding each other.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, I am the lucky one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.