Saturday, 11 March 2017

My New Baby

I picked up my newer car this morning.  I loved driving Kermit (my VW Golf), but he was 16 and more and more things needed doing.

I've got a 5 year old Suzuki SX4.  Dad had one several years ago, which I drove occasionally.  All I have to get use to is that it's not automatic, so I have to remember to change gear.  I stalled it twice on the way home, but I am sure I will get the hang of it.




I would have shown you front and back, but apparently it's not good to show the Registration plate.  There must be some way of blacking that out, but I don't know how.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new ride. I love a manual transmission, but those are getting harder to find. It's such a bright blue, and will be easy to spot when you park it too. I hope there's room for the girls to tag along! Enjoy. TFS & so far, only overcast. Nothing unpleasant as of yet. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryH, Here the norm are manual and you pay more for an automatic.

    It's higher than my Golf, so will be easy to spot when parked. Got to remember to look for a Blue Suzuki and not a green Golf:)

    The rear seats will go down if needed, but Polly can have the back seat and Honey will go in the hatchback bit.

    Hope your weather stays ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue. Did you pick a name?
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, No name yet. I am making a list of suggestions and will put them into a hat and pick one on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to upgrade a car. Loving the color. Never learned to drive a standard shift car, to my husbands utter dismay! Good for you, when they cost more and more to keep them on the road, it's time....enjoy.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. I do read them all and will reply in this comments section.